Is there something like this available on the market?
- count number of laps
- total time
- time of each lap
I'm looking for a combination of tally counter to count the number of laps and a stopwatch / timer with the split function that would also save the time of each lap into memory. The closest I've found is Timex Ironman and Countu - but both don't seem to be tracking the time of each lap, but rather the total time & average time of the lap. Countu also seems to save the time of the fastest and slowest lap.
Did anyone here have any experience with tools listed above?
PS I'm not looking for automatic lap counter like Garmin Swim watch, nor do I want to keep track of the laps in my head or use the tricks similar to keeping some coins near the pool and moving a coin from one pile to the other after each lap.
What I'm looking for is - pressing a button after swimming a length. That's all. And being able to view total time, total laps and time per lap after I'm done.
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment