Saturday, 2 May 2020

Problem with Speedo being too Flat

im doing swimming at school but not right now because of the virus so i wore a speedo to show my family at home. my mom saw my... area down there and asked me "where I put my weenie." obviously its in my briefs, but she pulled on the crotch fabric like right where my thing should be and like felt around my groin and said it was like i was missing my stuff. i had to pull them down to prove i had it... i never really thought about this but i looked in the mirror later and it does look flat, like i dont have any bulge other than like a little mound on like the base of my crotch. like in profile there's nothing noticeable sticking out. i don't look any different than like a girl would wearing my briefs... what should i do? i have to wear a speedo and repositioning my stuff doesn't make it show up more. should i pack down there? I don't want people thinking I'm missing anything...

submitted by /u/ronald1428
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment