Thursday 2 May 2024

Can I go from land to olympic qualifying by the end of 2024?

Hello! I am a 21F plus size swimmer who hasnt swam competitively since middle school.
Today my time for a 50 back was about 1min.
My goal is to get down to 51 seconds for 100m back by december 2024. Is this possible if i stick to swimming?
I love swimming and want to be an olympic swimmer. Do you think I can do it?
I have a job as a swim instructor so i am able to swim often so I want to take advantage of this.
Am i crazy or do you think I can do it?

I dont want to actually compete in the olympics by the end of 2024 obviously. But i want to at least get qualifying time for a 100m by the end of the year. Then i will train for the olympics. Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Orangutan_Soda
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment