I’m 17 and I had no background knowledge on how to swim float etc and decided to join a swimming course that lasts for a month, 2 classes per week
I know it’s only my first class but i struggled learning almost every thing but it’s was mainly that my breath cuts short whenever im in the water trying to swim and whenever I lift my head up that second breath outside the water is always not enough and I got to stop and start all over and it’s just a cycle, anyone got good tips on how to achieve longer breaths and how to lift my head up and get enough air
Also floating, I SUCK at floating, I struggle trying to get my chest up and all my abdomen just sinks down and I really tried to relax but my coach kept telling me that my stomach muscles are all tensed up and I don’t know how I’m supposed to lift my chest up
Is a month enough for me to learn swimming and how can I get better on those skills I’m struggling to do
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment